How to Change Your Eero Wi-Fi Name and Password: Quick and Easy Steps to Personalize Your Network 🚀
Let's be completely honest, nobody wants a long or complicated Wi-Fi network name and password. Luckily, the Eero 6 router makes it super easy to personalize and add some spice to your Wi-Fi network!
If you would like to learn how to customize your Eero 6 network name and password, no problem – it's easier than you may think! Just follow these easy steps to get started.
1) First things first, grab your phone and open the Eero app.
2) At the bottom of the screen, you'll see a Settings tab - select this option.
3) Scroll down until you spot Network Settings. Select this option as this is where the fun begins!
4) Find your network name and select Edit, now's its your chance to get creative and choose a new password that's easy for you to remember.
5) Once you've entered your new network name and password, hit Save
Yahoo! You've finished updating your eero Wi-Fi network, that is awesome! ☻
Please just note that you may need to reconnect any devices that are currently connected to your previous Eero network. This can be done using the new network name and password.
If you experience any issues or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance. We are always here to help!
Updated on: 13/03/2023